Call us, we’re here to help
Ask any question
We get it - super can be confusing. But we’re here to make it simple for you. So, if you have a question, or a lot of questions, all you need to do is pick up the phone and call 1800 757 607. Our Member Services team is ready for your call.
When you call, we can give you general advice about your:
- investment options
- insurance options; and
- our products, services and benefits.
Our calls are not timed, so we spend as long as it takes to help you – however long it takes to answer your question.
Get help with whatever you want to do
We can also help you to:
- update your details
- reset your Member Online password
- set up a new account or start a pension
- roll over super you have in other funds to your Maritime Super account
- put extra money into your super
- find any super you may have lost
- fill in a form, or find the one you’re looking for
- check where you’re at with your contribution caps
- make an appointment with a financial planner
- nominate your beneficiaries; and
- get the information you need about accessing your super due to financial hardship or on compassionate grounds.
Call us toll free on 1800 757 607
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm AEST
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org